Friday, October 7, 2011

Need Quotes From Moms Like You

Hi all,

I am in desperate need of help from all of you for two articles I am writing for a woman’s website that I’m a contributor for.  In return for your answers, I can place a link to your blog or website with your name in the article.  This is a great way to promote your blog/website for free! The questions I need answered are:

Funny comments your kid has said


Why your husband is a great dad


If you can help, for one of these or both – I’d really appreciate it.  I need the answers by October 10th at the latest.  In your reply, please include:

Your full name

The number of children you have (and their ages)

For husband replies, how many years you’ve been married

Your blog or website’s name and link

Please don’t leave your replies in the comment’s section.  Instead, e-mail them to me @ writer11313@yahoo.com


Thanks so much – I can’t wait to hear from all of you.

Deanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...