Saturday, October 29, 2011

Come Visit My New Blog

Following a new path.
Hi all,

I wanted to invite all of you to visit my new, personal, blog simply titled Deanna Lynn Sletten.  In this blog, I will be sharing my experiences as a writer - not information on where to write but more about what I'm currently working on, my writing process and new things I learn as I write for websites and clients.  I will also be sharing my most recent articles or any other writing successes I experience.  And, even though this blog is titled after me - I don't want it to be just about me.  I hope that all of you and other writers will leave comments sharing what they are working on and other fun information about their writing life. 

Why start this blog when I could be doing this at Write Moms?  I wanted a new blog that is more personal and less about having to find writing opportunities.  Write Moms has sort of taken on a life of its own and people who visit seem most interested in learning where to write and how to earn money.  That's wonderful - it's what Write Moms is supposed to be.  But now that I have found a comfortable path with my writing and am no longer searching out new venues for myself (well, I am but in a different way), I really don't have too much to share on Write Moms anymore.  So, starting this new blog is an opportunity for me to start out fresh and still share about writing - just in a different way.

Yes, I will still be adding posts to Write Moms as new things come up - I enjoy sharing new writing information with others to make their writing journey easier.  But I will also be writing a more personal perspective on writing over on my new blog

I hope you will all come over and visit and will join and subscribe.  I think that, over time, there will be some fun and interesting conversations going on over there and I want all of you to be a part of it.

Happy writing,

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...