Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Call to All Mom Bloggers for Help

Mom bloggers needed.
Photo: Mario Alberto Magallanes Trejo
Hi all,

I am looking for bloggers who are moms to share some tips in exchange for a link to your blog from a prominent woman's website.  I am writing three articles for this site and need some moms to share ideas/tips.  Moms with teens are especially needed, however all moms are welcome to reply.  You can certainly participate even if you don't have a blog, but for those who do blog, I will submit your link along with your tips.

I do need your help quickly though.  The deadline for replies to this call for mothers is Monday, May 9th.

Please e-mail me here for more information on what information/tips I need from you.

I may not be able to use all the tips but I do appreciate all the moms who reply to this request.

Happy Writing,
Deanna

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am a new follower. I would love it if you would visit my blog and follow me back at Valerie @ My-2-Cents

    Thank you
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...