Monday, July 5, 2010

Hit the Big 50 at Suite101/Drop in Earnings at Examiner

Hi all,

As I've said before, I have been spending much of my time writing articles for Suite101 to increase my income there.  Last month I only managed to write 10 articles, but I finally hit 50 articles on the 10th one.  I had forgotten that Suite gives writers a little increase in income each day once they hit the 50 article mark, so I was thrilled to see my first increase.  I now have 53 articles there and hope to add 20 more by the end of July - wishful thinking with all my other writing commitments, but I am going to work hard on it.

Examiner Earnings Drop

Have any of you Examiner writers out there seen a large drop in your daily earnings? I read on the Suite101 forum that everyone is experiencing a drop in their PV/1,000 rate.  I have noticed a slight drop in my own, but I had figured it was because I hadn't added any new content recently.  My Google Adsense earnings are also down, so since both were down I just figured no one was clicking ads or reading articles over the long holiday weekend.  Please feel free to share if you have had any drop in earnings from either Examiner or Google this past week.

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. 

Happy Writing,
Deanna
The Art of Feature Writing: From Newspaper Features and Magazine Articles to Commentary

4 comments:

  1. Whilst yesterday was low for me, overall the last week or so has been one of the highest ever in terms of Adsense although this is at least partly attributable to increased traffic, particularly to high earning UK pages (where there was no holiday weekend). Am unable to comment on Examiner or Suite 101 as I use neither - but well done on your increases at the latter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bristolboy,
    Thanks for sharing. Happy to hear your Google Adsense earnings did well this past week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I need to start looking into these opportunities! I need some more income.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ivy. You should check out Suite101. Now that I am at over 50 articles I can really see the income going up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...