Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mahalo Makes Big Changes - Contributors Suffer

Hi all,

Three days ago Jason Calacanis of the revenue share site Mahalo made a big announcement that will completely change the way contributors earn money at Mahalo.  Apparently, it will leave thousands of writers for the site out of a job.  Hmmm, sound familiar? You can read about the changes to Mahalo by clicking here.

Personally, I never wrote for Mahalo but I did join a few months ago to check it out. I found the site to be confusing and never could figure out how to make money there.  After spending what I thought was too much time trying to figure it out, I simply walked away.  Apparently I wasn't the only one who found it confusing because that was one of the main complaints of users to the site.  The few who did figure it out earned a pretty good income, or so that is what I read.

If you wrote for Mahalo, I'd love to hear about your experiences and what you think of the new changes.

Happy Writing,
Deanna

How to Write a Novel: 52 Tips on Developing Your First Book (The Novel Workshop)

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this on Infobarrel's forums. We have been growing by leaps and bounds since eHow and other sites have messed withtheir writers. Check us out!

    Very transparent and high paying rev share, admins who answer questions withing a day, and a helpful friendly forum.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...