Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Two Published Articles from Break Studios

Hi all,

The two articles I wrote for Break Studios are published, so I'm giving you the links so you can get an idea on what type of articles they have available.  As I said before, if you can research and write articles quickly, you may enjoy writing for Break Studios.  You don't have to find pictures to submit and the submission process is quick.  They have thousands of titles to choose from too.  However, you can make almost twice as much per article at Demand Studios, so it's a tough call as to which place is better.

Here are my two articles:

How to Cleanse the Kidney with Natural Juices

Male Menopause Symptoms

Of course, you can also research and write 500 word articles for Constant-Content and earn at least 3 times as much money if the articles sell.  On CC I would have priced the above articles at $40 each for Full rights and received 65% if they had sold, earning $26 each.  Or, I could have sold them for Use rights only for $15 each and made $9.75 each.  With Use rights, I can sell them as many times as I want.  So you can see why I am always praising the benefits of CC as opposed to these other sites.

Happy writing,

Deanna   

(Spring has come early to Minnesota this year - however we could still have a snowstorm if Mother Nature decides to play tricks on us - and I can't wait until our crab apple tree blooms again! Photo by Kata Szikora @ stock.xchng 1265892)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Deanna. This was very helpful. I am signed up with CC, but I just need to get my butt in gear and submitt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, I am your latest follower. You can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com

    Your blog is really informative, I will be hanging around for awhile digging into archives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi FranticMommy and Safe Home Happy Mom,
    Thanks for visiting and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...