Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hi all,


Before I get too busy with cleaning, baking and cooking I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!  This has been such a wonderful year here at the blog.  I have met many new friends from all over the world, something I would never have had the chance to do otherwise.  I also want to thank all of my regular readers and welcome all of my new readers.  Thanks for visiting.  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and I wish you all much success and joy in the new year.

My daughter and I drove down to Minneapolis this week (a 4 - 5 hour drive) to visit the Mall of America, do some shopping and see the mall's decorations.  The pictures are ones we took while we were there.  We try to go there one or two times a year just for the fun of it.  We had a good day there but it was a long one as we drove home that day, too.  Enjoy the pics.

My next post will be the "year in review". I will let you know what my thoughts are one all of the sites I wrote for this year.  It will be a long list.  Hope you check back to see how the year went.


Happy writing,
DeAnna

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...