Friday, November 6, 2009

Informative Post on Earning Income Writing

Hi all,


I was just visiting Kidgas at his blog My Online Income and he has a wonderful article there about building spare income with your writing, especially helpful for writing moms (and dads) who are looking for ways to earn money while they stay home with their children.  The article is: Strategy for Work at Home Moms.  Finding time to write and earn money can be difficult, especially if you are a stay-home parent, but you don't need hours each day to accomplish building a viable income.  Hope you'll hop on over there and visit his article and blog.

Speaking of part-time income, my husband and son run a DJ/Karoke business on the side and play for holidays, weddings and other occassions.  Here they are on Halloween.  Can you guess who they are dressed up as?

Happy writing,
DeAnna

6 comments:

  1. Hi DeAnna,
    Thanks for sharing KidGas's post.. Gotta head right over there..
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like.... Indiana Jones and Captain Jack Sparrow....? Am I close?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April - You are correct! Too bad I don't have any prizes. ;) Glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!!! :-) Eh. I don't need prizes! :-) I'm happy just reading the blogs that I follow and writing on my own blogs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DeAnna,
    Thanks for the mention. I love the picture. Looks like I am too late to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol it does look a little like Jack Sparrow! Thanks for stoppin by my blog and for following. :) Come stop by my blog again if you get the chance I'm hosting a blitz with Escape With Romance, all you have to do is comment and you could win one of four books!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...