Tuesday, October 13, 2009

LoveToKnow.com Update

Hi all,


Just wanted to update you on LoveToKnow.com.  Ann MacDonald from LoveToKnow left this comment under my review of the site and I didn't want anyone who may be interested to miss it. 


Hi DeAnna,


Thanks for taking a look at LoveToKnow and writing about us. Just wanted to give you a little more info:


* We are actively hiring writers right now. We are looking for writers with expertise in the following areas: Cheerleading, Cycling, Cocktails and Mixology, Origami and Paper Crafts, Home Improvement and Appliances.


* We pay once a month via PayPal.


* There is a bit of an initial learning curve in writing for us, so we are a best fit for people who can write 15-20 articles for us each month.


* We really do look at all the applications we get, but we can't respond to all of them due to the volume of applicants.


Thanks!!!


Ann from LoveToKnow.com

So, if any of you are still looking for a great place to write and earn money, this may be the place for you.

Happy writing,
DeAnna

6 comments:

  1. Hi DeAnna,
    Thanks for sharing this.. I think I'll give it a look over for the Home Improvement section, if they hire non U.S writers, that is.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DeAnna,

    Have room for another award? I have one for you on my site.

    I love what you are doing here!

    Melyssa
    mrsblogalot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and grabbing a button! I grabbed yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing our message Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear DeAnna,

    I absolutely love your website, it is very helpful. I see that you have invested a lot of time and energy into promoting writing.

    Thank you for sharing all the information and resources. I am glad I found your site. You are a wonderful person!

    Love, Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. DeAnna,

    Hello to you. I wanted to give you a heads up. I have linked to you on my www.whenwelisten.com site in the Networking section. If you do not wish to be there will you please let me know.
    Thank you so very much!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...