Thursday, July 16, 2009

Check Out this Great Blog for Writers


Hi all,


I love sharing finding blogs about writing and I landed on one today that I'd like to share with all of you. It has lots of helpful information on writing sites with feedback by her readers on their experiences to. Be sure not only to read her blogs but the comment too. The blog is called No Job For Mom and is owned by Felicia A. Williams. She writes for many of the main writing sites and shares information about these sites. There are also pages of information on all aspects of writing. I think you will enjoy her site.


Happy writing,

DeAnna
(Photo by me of one of my hanging plants!)

4 comments:

  1. DeAnna-you always have great referrals! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'll pop on over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and it sounds like wonderful information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! i would surely check her out. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...