Sunday, June 21, 2009

Write Moms Has a New Award


Hi all,


Many thanks to Lori from When We Listen for the Friends award. I will now scour the web and find 8 blogs that I find inspiring - it is hard, there are so many. Here is an explanation of the award:


Friends Award - This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


I will also work on my next installment of my Novel Writing Series this week. We have been gone the past 3 days to a music festival so I am very behind on my writing. The music was fun, though, despite two days of rain! At least we all looked like drowned rats, so it didn't matter.


Happy writing,

DeAnna

1 comment:

  1. knock,knock...just dropping by to visit your bloghome. I enjoyed my visit and reading through some of your posts. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...