Monday, June 29, 2009

New Award for Write Moms


Hi all,


Just wanted to let you all know that Angela from "Mom's Fortress of Solitude" has honored me with the Humane award. It is now my turn to find blogs in which I feel deserve this award. Frankly, I am still behind on bestowing the Friend's award given to me, so I have my work cut out for me. Will do my best to give both awards out to fellow bloggers. Here are the conditions of the award:


"The Humane Award is in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary blog.
Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world.”
Recipients of this award should write a post about it, linking to the person gifted the award, along with ten of their own nominees.


Thank you to all who read my blog and I hope the information I give is helpful to you in your writing endeavours.
I have bestowed this award on some of my favorite blogs. So far I have given it to:

5 comments:

  1. Hi DeAnna -- stopping by and following from MBC's "under 100" group, but I see you passed that milestone! Congratulations!

    Your blog is really informative and helpful to writers! You might already know about Hope from Funds For Writers, but she sends out a free weekly e-mail listing with freelance opportunities, publisher listings, grants/contests. It might be of interest to you readers. She also offers subscriptions and e-books, but I've been on her free list for over a year and never had any pressure to buy. :D

    http://www.fundsforwriters.com

    Dee

    http://newenglandnanny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, your blog is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award & thanks for thinking of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DeAnna--Congrats on your award! It is definitely well deserved! I love reading about your success as a writer. And thank you so much for honoring my blog! I'm very flattered!

    ~Michele (Professional Family Manager)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...