Thursday, June 11, 2009

Great Blog to Visit for Freelance Writers


Hi all,


I just found the best blog for freelance writers (actually, she found me first!) and I just have to share it with all of you. While I should feel she is competition, I don't because we are all just trying to help each other make income at home through writing. At her blog, Willow talks openly about her experiences with different writing sites and the type of money she can make monthly. I think you all will find her, and her posts interesting and informative. Visit her at http://freelancehomewriter.blogspot.com/

Be sure to read through her blogs for tips and ideas and sites to try. I have written about some of these sites but she seems to be covering them all and there is no sense in me repeating what she already knows.


Happy writing,

DeAnna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this link.I will check it out and I love the info you have on your blog.

    P.S. I'm stopping over from SITS. Come bunny hop over to http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/ and enter 2 great giveaways (win a great Dr Hippo book for a little one and a great sleeve for your laptop!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...