Saturday, May 16, 2009

Write Moms Blog Has Won an Award!


Hi all,


Thanks to Camryn Hartle of Mean Mommy University I have been awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award". Thanks Camryn. You definitely have to check out her site - it is crazy and fun.
Now that I have been awarded this honor, I am asked to nominate 15 blogs for this honor also. I will review all of the blogs I have been following in the next couple of days and then make my nominations. If you'd like to be considered for nomination, leave a comment and I will come visit you.
Happy Writing,
DeAnna
So far I have chosen these sites:
I will be adding more today and tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Got to agree, Camryns site is hysterical!

    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome! You are very deserving of it--helping us ladies get a head's up with info we so desperately need to know about in the writing world :)

    (BTW--it's meanmommyuniversity.blogspot.com)

    Thank so much, Deanna. All of us moms really appreciate all your hard work and dedication:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, thank you for the great award! im grabbing it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, DeAnna! I am happy to be in such great company as you and Camryn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't blog awards fun? Congrats!

    I am following you from MBC Under 100 Club. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got your button
    www.momtrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...