Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello Writer Moms!

Hello! I am a mom who happens to also be a writer. I created this blog so I could share stories, resources, experiences and just about anything else with other moms about both writing and parenting while we write. In my travels around the web, I've met a lot of mothers who are trying to make their way in the writing world; some are struggling and many have already succeeded. I've read about their disappointments and also their triumphs. Many moms who write are looking for resources of other places to sell their writing and many are looking for tips on how to be a work-at-home mom with children running about the house. I'd like to touch on all of those topics and so many more that I haven't even thought of yet.

I will try to post writing jobs and websites that will be of use to writer moms. I will also try to share information that will make your writing life easier. But I can't do all this alone. I'd like to hear from others of their experiences and how they find work, work-at-home with children about, and anything else you feel may help other writer moms succeed. Writing is a solitary experience, but we don't have to do it alone. If we help each other, encourage each other and work together, we can all succeed in following our dreams while raising our families.

I hope this blog will help writer moms reach their greatest potential and I hope you all will pitch in and help make that happen.

DeAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...